Sunday 8 February 2009

Two Challenges

Biblo File is hosting The Guardians 1000 Novels everyone should read challenge.
You have to read 10 books, There are 7 categories and you need to read 1 book from each category, and one book you have never heard of. I'm going to pick books as I go along.
The LIST
The numbers in brackets show how many books from tht section I have already read.
THE CATEGORIES:
Comedy [6]
Crime [8]:
Family and Self [45]: Currently reading The Karamazov Brothers
Love [37]
Science Fiction and Fantasy [25]
State of the Nation [27]
War and Travel [13]

I'm also going to participate in the Banned Books Challenge held href="http://pelhamlibrary.blogspot.com/2009/01/banned-book-challenge-2009.html">here I will be reading 4 banned books between Feb 22nd and the 30th of June

No comments: