Sunday 3 May 2009

Southern Reading Challenge 2009


Maggie is hosting the Southern Reading Challenge again, yay! I think this was one of the first challenges I participated in when I started blogging and I enjoyed it loads so I had to sign up again, even though I'm bogged down in challenges.

My three potential reads:
Mudbound - a book I can't wait to get to
Cold Mountain - been on the tbr pile for a long time
The Sound and the Fury - which I think was on my list last year and never got read.

4 comments:

maggie moran said...

Man, you are quick! Might I also suggest The Help. I just finished it last week and I enjoyed every word! Yay, thanks for joining the challenge and good luck! :)

gautami tripathy said...

Cold Mountain is one of the best books I ever read. IT stays in mond.

My Read list for SRC 3!

serendipity_viv said...

i think I will join this one too. I like the sound of this challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Vasilly said...

Mudbound's on so many lists this year. It's on my list also. I have Cold Mountain on my shelves and didn't think of it . I'm going to add it. Good luck and happy reading!