Saturday 15 August 2009

Lazy Days



This is a little card I made for a challenge here a the Easy Craft Projects site, they set a template which you interpret with your own design, for the chance of winning some crafting goodies.
If you caught my post last week I made Mr Men cards for my sister and mum, these were made from a set wheras this week I took all different bits to make it.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to blog about my crafting here or not, I might just do so once a week as this blog was meant to be about books - anyway I'm off to make some more stuff, I have 10 tags to make, so far I only have this one done. (You'll have to click on it to see it properly.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

serendipity_viv said...

I try and blog once a week about my crafting too, as I don't have time to set up another blog and run it. People seem to like it. Your blog is looking very pretty.