Tuesday 29 September 2009

Mailbox Monday (on a Tuesday)

Being in a reading slump I did what every girl does to make themselves feel better - I shopped (I'm errr supposed to be on a book buying ban!) I got these beauties in the last 10 days.









Les Miserables, Victor Hugo
The Three Muskateers, Alexandre Dumas
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda, Stassen
The City of Dreaming Books, Walter Moers
Tomorrow, When the Was Began, Marsden
Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, Footprint (next years 5 week summer holiday)
Wolf Hall, Hilary Mantel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent haul of books there ;) especially the John Marsden!

serendipity_viv said...

I am waiting on a copy of Wolf Hall which I won in a competition. I can't wait to read it.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I'll be waiting for Wolf Hall as well.