Friday 13 November 2009

Time, time, time...

Feels like a long time since I had the time to sit down and read properly. I have books stacking up. I finally have some free time this weekend as I have no teaching till Wednesday, teacher training Monday and Tuesday. This weekend (which is looking pretty dismal both socailly and weather wise) I'm thinking of doing a mini-read-a-thon on my own. 8-12 hours each day, hopefully that'll knock a few of the books off the piles.
So hopefully you might see some reviews coming up on this sadly neglected blog. My google reader is drowning in several hundred posts, so I'll be marking them all as read and starting afresh.

1 comment:

serendipity_viv said...

Oooh I am so envious. I would love the a weekend where I could just read. With two girls, my life is not my own. I shall cheer you on. I am hopefully going to a book signing tomorrow with Kate Mosse. Fingers crossed.